What’s next for cleantech? Sunil Paul, founding director of Spring Ventures, thinks it will be the “CleanWeb,” or technologies that leverage the capabilities of the Internet, social media and mobile technologies to address resource constraints. He’ll explain this idea in a talk at Green:Net 2011.
- Official: Citroën CX-R concept makes late debut from China
- Report: Yamaha PES1 and PED1 electric motorcycles headed for production
- Quick Spin: 2015 Volvo S60 T6 Drive-E
- Official: Toyota launches updated Yaris in Europe, Vitz in Japan [w/videos]
- Climatologist Judith Curry levels both barrels against alarmist climate science
- A survey of 911 dispatchers reveals the horrible, human cost of bad technology April 24, 2014
- Innovations: Self-driving cars put hype in their rear-view mirror. The potential is real now. April 24, 2014
- The Switchboard: FCC Chairman says reports that he’s ‘gutting’ net neutrality are ‘flat out wrong’ April 24, 2014
- Jury awards $12M to Fla. billionaire in wine spat pulse.me/s/kywML via @AP 1 year ago
- How to Do Business in China pulse.me/s/jroll via @EntMagazine (sending students there this weekend) 1 year ago
- Useful SBA Debuts New Market Research Tool for Small Business pulse.me/s/ivnxQ via @EntMagazine 1 year ago
The information contained in Cleantech Policy Intelligence's analyses, newsletters, Product(s) and on its website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. However, Cleantech Policy Intelligence disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information and Product(s). Cleantech Policy Intelligence is not liable for any direct or indirect errors in the information and Product(s) or in its conclusions and advice. Cleantech Policy Intelligence does not represent or warrant that access to or the use of the information and Product(s) will be uninterrupted or error-free.
CopyrightCopyright Cleantech Policy Intelligence. All rights reserved. The data, information, news, analysis, calculations, models, forecasts and systems contained in the Product(s)s and/or this website, and all exclusive proprietary rights in the Products are the sole property of Cleantech Policy Intelligence and all rights in such material are reserved and may not, without the prior written agreement with or consent of Cleantech Policy Intelligence be reproduced, published or summarised for distribution or incorporation into a report or other document or otherwise relayed or distributed in any form or by any means whether internally or externally to third parties or persons.
Product and distributionRedistribution of all or part of the Product(s) in any form is illegal unless otherwise is agreed in writing with Cleantech Policy Intelligence. The Buyer cannot use all or parts of the Products or in any way communicate the contents and or results presented in the Products as part of a service or product offered to any third party that is competing with any service offered by the Seller.